- A big bowl of Cheerios first thing in the morning (with sugar, of course) totally hits the spot.
- Currently listening to the Baptist 21 panel at the Southern Baptist Convention. Good stuff.
- Just finished reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. It blew my mind. Now I'm really hammering down on The Unchurched Next Door, as I've been working on it for months. It has really been an eye-opening read.
- We are headed to my parent's house later today. My brother is in town. He and his girlfriend are expecting their first baby, a boy, in January.
- It looks like I can get off the disposible diaper train I have been riding for the past few months. Kaedmon had outgrown his mediums and we were in the process of budgeting for new ones. My friend, Breanne, has sold me 17 used diapers and I am thrilled! If I am being honest, the disposibles are much easier, but I was feeling very unfrugal as the costs of the disposibles continued to multiply and multiply.
- I am going to have to turn my computer off the rest of the day so that I can finish the long scroll of "to-do's" I have to accomplish today.
- I'm tired. Always tired. I've had my thyroid checked. It's fine. Do you think it could be the 4 kids under 5?
- It rained all night. It. was. wonderful.
- Simon got a haircut last night. I love when Simon has a new haircut. So cute.
- Thanks to our sweet neighbor, Miss Betty, for the delicious watermelon we are all enjoying this morning,
Friday, July 31, 2009
Friday Musings
Labels:
Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wanna read Ina May's Guide to Childbirth! I have Birthing from Within... have you read that one?
ReplyDeleteJanie