Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is real life.

You think it's all smiles and napping and hugs and kisses? Of course you don't. But I wanna prove it. One stinkin' attempt at a photo of my sons and this is the best I got.

  1. Noah: he looks pretty good. But look at his shirt. That's blood. Yes, blood. Blood from an on-bed mock UFC extravaganza with dad and brothers.
  2. Sammy. He's got the Wiggles guitar in hand and, to be honest, looks like he just smoked a hallucinogenic drug.
  3. Simon- do I even need to say anything? This is how he spends half his day, if not more. I think someone touched him in this particular incident.
  4. Kaed- cute, of course. But covered in squash and he looks scared to death of his brothers. See him clasping Sammy's arm for dear life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...