Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/28/09 Grocery Savings

I took a photo, but I do a miserable job of arranging my purchases so that you can see them all. Instead, I prefer to list them:

Walgreens:

  1. Goody Ouchless headband. It was a $1 MONEY MAKER after $1 off coupon and mail-in rebate.
  2. Scotch mailer (on clearance for .50). FREE.

Kroger:

  1. 2 Santa Cruz organic lemonades. They were .50 each.

Meijer:

Meijer was running their 10 for $10 sale. The 11th item was free. I got 22 items for $7.

  1. 4 Totinos pizza rolls. They were .60 each.
  2. 2 Grands! biscuits. They were .30 each.
  3. 1 Land O Lakes spread. It was .30.
  4. 4 Breyers ice creams. They were .50 each.
  5. 2 Sunny Ds. One was .50. One was .45.
  6. 1 Betty Crocker cookie mix. It was .20.
  7. 3 Betty Crocker Warm Delights. They were FREE.
  8. 1 french vanilla Coffeemate. It was FREE.
  9. 1 Angel Soft 4 pack toilet paper. It was FREE.
  10. 1 pack Popsicles. They were FREE.
  11. 2 single servings Honey Nut Cheerios. They were FREE.

I also got (not part of the 10 for $10):

2 FREE Kraft salad dressings
2 Electrosol Finish tabs (normally 4.09 ea.) for 1.09 each.
2 Kashi waffles for .75 each.

All of this together came to $12!

NOTE: We do eat well in this home. The "junk" you see listed above was free or next-to-free and will be eaten over quite the period of time!

I also got some great deals on produce:

  1. 6 pints of blueberries for $10
  2. Green beans for .77/lb.

I also got a good price on Angus roast and boneless pork chops. Nothing amazing, but it will be a welcome change from the everyday chicken.

That's all. But will someone please remind me to start taking cash to Aldi so I can finally shop there one day. Stupid debit policy =)

1 comment:

  1. I loved Meijer's 10 for 10 get 11th free deals this week! I think I am going to go back one more time even with a 2nd round of coupons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...