My sweet friend, Sarah, redesigned my blog as I was totally incapable of doing it myself. I love it!
3 of the 7 Kings are down for the count with a stomach virus. First Clara, then myself, and now Kaedmon. Where's this when you need it?
Prayers that all other members of the family somehow avoid it. As I said on Facebook, I would rather give birth three times today than suffer through a stomach virus.
David's new interest is UFC. He had plans to go out with friends tonight to watch the fight, but now is staying home with me. He hasn't complained at all. He hasn't complained about anything today, really. He's changed Clara's virus-y diapers, dealt with Kaedmon's exorcist-ish moments, and done laundry and dishes.
He deserves an award.
In closing, the sick girl (trying very hard to be happy):



The new look is really cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you all feel better soon.
Kacie