Monday, June 14, 2010

Walgreens 6/14/10

1 Nivea Men's body wash= $5.99
Used $3/1 manu. coupon
Paid= $2.99

Received $6 in Register Rewards

Then bought:

2 Reach toothbrushes= .99 each
Used $2/2 manu. coupon
FREE

2 Oscar Mayer deli meats= 2/$5
Used $1/2 manu. coupon
Total= $4

1 Toy Story puzzle= $2.50

1 Toy Story coloring book= $2.50

After coupons and $6 RR, I paid: about $3 (I don't have my receipt in hand)

Walgreens treated me like a criminal- very unusual for Walgreens. I usually do fine there. To ask them to manually adjust the $2/2 reach coupon to $1.98 was like asking one of them for a kidney. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Mandy! Thanks for swinging by my site after finding me on Courtney Bell's blog. :) Yes, I'm a couponer... Actually, I didn't even get started until 6 months ago, but it's blown up. I can't believe I ever paid full price for some of the things I get SO cheap or free now. What would you say is your favorite couponing blog/site?

    Yes, we know the Bell's from Sojourn. Both Court and I's last children were born just 2 weeks apart. She would've been close to my due date again. :( They are an amazing family in so many ways and though we don't hang out often (I live on the east side of Louisville)...it is a great blessing when we do. Take care and if you'd rather, feel free to respond by email... :) jamesandterragmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...