Method products are on sale this week at Toy R Us & Babies R Us. When you buy $20 worth of products, you get $5 off your total. Lucky me had the coupons I needed in tow to make this a super deal!
I bought 2 Method detergents priced at $8.49. I bought a hand soap as a filler to reach the $20 mark. The total was $20.97. I immediately received $5 off, making my total $15.97. I applied 2- $2/1 manufacturers detergent coupons, taking me down to $11.97. Through 6/17, TRU/BRU has an online coupon for $3 off detergent. I applied one coupon and it took $3 off BOTH detergents, bringing my total for all three items to $5.97. For Method, that is one GREAT deal!
If you happen to still have a Method hand soap coupon from way back when (that hasn't expired) you would get all 3 for $2.97! WOW!

I bought 2 Method detergents priced at $8.49. I bought a hand soap as a filler to reach the $20 mark. The total was $20.97. I immediately received $5 off, making my total $15.97. I applied 2- $2/1 manufacturers detergent coupons, taking me down to $11.97. Through 6/17, TRU/BRU has an online coupon for $3 off detergent. I applied one coupon and it took $3 off BOTH detergents, bringing my total for all three items to $5.97. For Method, that is one GREAT deal!
If you happen to still have a Method hand soap coupon from way back when (that hasn't expired) you would get all 3 for $2.97! WOW!

Method's website has a $2 off coupon for the laundry detergent!!!
ReplyDeleteIt would have been cheaper to buy 3 laundry detergent use 3 $2 coupons and then the $3 coupon would have come off 3 times.
ReplyDelete3 Method laundry soap $8.49 x 3 = $25.47 - $5 instant savings = $20.47 - 3 $2/1 internet printables = $14.47 - $3 TRU store coupon x 3 = $5.47
I didn't have any more coupons for the detergent. The printer limit is 2.
ReplyDeleteI went today, but they only gave me the $3 off 1 detergent. A little disappointed.
ReplyDeleteThat stinks! No fun...
ReplyDeleteThese anonymous comments are throwing me off. Are these people I know? Give yourselves names, people =)
Thanks for the post. I followed your blog thru Facebook via coupon pro. I went today and bought the 2 laundry detergents & one hand soap. If I had my phone(calculator) I would have bought 3 detergents too. I had 2 $2/2 & 1 $1/1(I had printed this a while ago EXP 6/15) Thanks for introducing me in on the "stacking" @ BRU/TRU.=)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there was anything coupon pro??? Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
i just wanted to say thanks for posting this deal. took my three littles to BRU today and did the deal you described and it worked out perfectly!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad, Patty!
ReplyDelete