I HATE coupon shopping at Walmart! The Walmart on Nicholasville Road has done nothing to improve their coupon policy and my cashier didn't even know the store had a coupon policy. It was painful but I had some great coupons. With 3 screaming kiddos in tow, I somehow survived.
4 Pampers wipes= $1.97 each
Used 4- $2/1 coupons, price adjusted of course, b/c Walmart would never allow an overage= FREE!
2 Schick (12 pack) disposible razors= $1.97 each
Used 2- $2/1 coupons= FREE!
3 Activia yogurts= $1.83 each
Used 3- $1/1 coupons= .83 each!
2 YoPlus yogurts= on rollback for $1.68 each
Used 2- $2/1 coupons= .68 each
4 Scotch Brite basic sponges= .84 each
Used 2- .75/2 coupons= .46 each!
I also got 9 pounds of reduced price LEAN (thank you, surgeon, who botched my gallbladder surgery and ensured I'd never digest fat well again) beef= $20! That was a little over $2/lb, which I will gladly pay for lean beef!

I feel your pain w/ coupon shopping at Wal-Mart. I just stumbled across your blog, via MSM. I'm in Lex as well. I use the Wal-Mart at Hamburg, but it can still be a nightmare! Some cashiers are better than others, but for the most part, it's always a pain.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Marcia! I was a spelling bee champ in elementary school, but I must have missed this one ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree with the Wal-Mart thing. They always have low prices and I like that they price match but each time I go it seems the coupons they will accept are different. Very frustrating but you did good!
ReplyDelete