Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kroger Deal- ENDS TODAY!


I caught this one at the last second. As far as I know, it ends today. Head on over here to get your coupons!

All Nature's Bounty, Disney Vitamins, Osteo Bi-Flex, NutraJoint, Ester-C, Sundown Naturals, and Marvel Hero Vitamins are on sale B1G1 free. The coupons are hot for these products right now and I had plenty!

Here's how I broke it down (before coupons):

2 Osteo Bi-Flex= $9.14 ea. (normally $18.29 ea.)

2 Marvel Hero Vitamins= $3.49 ea. (normally $6.99 ea.)

3 Disney Vitamins= $3.49 ea. (normally 6.99 ea.)

1 Nature's Bounty Men's Complete Vitamins= $5.35 ea. (normally $10.69 ea.)

Then I applied:

2 $5/1 Osteo Bi-Flex coupons

2 $1/1 Marvel coupons

3 $1/1 Disney coupons

1 $1/1 Nature's Bounty coupons

Total (after coupons)= $25!!!

That is approximately:

$4 per Osteo Bi-Flex

$2.50 per children's vitamins

$4 per men's vitamin

Wow-za!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...