



I know it must seem as though I have been shopping a lot lately- I have! In the past few months, my ability to get to the store has been very limited and I have been, well, tired and lazy. I am resolving, however, to stick to shopping one, two at the most, days of the week. One is almost unreasonable but it is the goal.I also want to make another note. After looking at the my purchases today, it may appear as though we eat nothing but boxed, junk, and processed foods. That is not the case! I usually do not post produce, dairy, and meat purchases unless I got them for a discount that is post-worthy. That being said, here are today's savings.
I was very pleased.
Kmart:
4 boxes of cereal on sale 4/$6. I applied 4 $1/1 coupons, making each box .50!
***Total= $2***
CVS:
1 CVS grocery bag for .99
1 CVS grocery bag tag (which generates $1 ECB on every 4th visit) for .99
Paid $1.98
Received $1 ECB
Then made a 2nd transaction:
1 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra for $5.99
1 box Puffs for .96
Applied $1 ECB, 1 $1/1 Puffs coupon, and 1 $4/1 Freshmatic coupon
Paid $1.41
***Total= $3.39***
Target:
This is the first time I have ever had trouble stacking Target web coupons with manufacturer's coupons. Customer service adjusted the total for me, as best he could without the coupons- and he totally took my word for it! I think I may have come out .50 ahead, but I did NOT have dishonest intention.
2 Cascadian Farms cereals at $5.40
1 Special K crackers at $2.39
1 Special K cereal at $2.39
1 Special K fruit crisps at $2.39
Applied:
2 $1/1 Cascadian Farms manu. coupons
1 $1/2 Cascadian Farms Target coupon
1 $1/1 Special K crackers manu. coupon
2 $.50/1 Special K crackers, bars, or crisps Target coupons
1 $1/1 Special K cereal Target coupon
***Total (for all 5!)= $3.36***
Rite Aid:
1 Pull Ups at $8.99
2 men's Dial body wash at $5.99 (BOGO free)
Applied:
1 $2/1 Pull Ups coupon
1 $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values Pull Ups coupon
2 $1/1 Dial coupons
***Total= 10.88***
Walgreens:
1st transaction:
2 Neosporin lip care products at 2/$8 = $3 register rewards
2 Capri Sun pouches at 2/$6 = $2 register rewards
3 Kotex at 3/$9 = $4 register rewards
3 Tresemme products (on clearance for $1.29 each!) = $5 register rewards
Applied:
1 $2/2 Kotex coupon
2 $3/1 Neosporin coupons
1st transaction total= $20.48
2nd transaction:
3 boxes Kleenex at $.79/ea. (with in-ad coupon)
1 bag Halls cough drops at $.99/ea. (with in-ad coupon)
2 Planters trail mixes at 2/$2 (with January coupon booklet coupon-found at front of store)
4 Aveeno skin care products at $23 (BOGO 50% off)
2 Lubriderm lotions at $6 (BOGO 50% off)
Applied:
Applied:
1 $.50/3 Kleenex coupon
1 $.50/1 Halls coupon
4 $2/1 Aveeno coupons
2 $2/1 Lubriderm coupons
1 $1/1 Walgreens Lubriderm coupon (found in the Diabetes and You magazine at pharmacy)
All $14 in register rewards from the 1st transaction
2nd transaction total= $6.48
Now I'll submit for the J & J $10 mail-in rebate (when you purchase $30 in participating products)
***Total from both transactions (after rebate) = $16.96***
I feel like I should note the total BEFORE coupons, sales, and rebates: $96.67!
Meijer:
Total before coupons and sales = $91.63
Total after coupons and sales = $32.54
The highlights:
FREE Stacy's pita chips
12 Dannon yogurts for 12 cents a piece
Frozen corn for 20 cents a bag
Toaster Struedel for 50 cents a box
Bagel Bites for 50 cents a box
Boston Market meals for 99 cents each
Jimmy Dean sausage for 99 cents
I should have gotten the Dannon yogurt while at Meijer! I saw the mealbox coupons online I can stack with the manufacturer's ones. I may have to go back.
ReplyDelete