Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6/10 Grocery Savings

No photos. Sorry!

CVS

1 Nivea body wash
1 Nivea men's after shave balm

$10.74

Generated $5 in ECB, which got me:

1 All Small & Mighty
1 bag cough drops
2 candy bars

for FREE!

Rite Aid

2 bags Chex Mix
1 Loreal Hip lip gloss

The Chex was $2.99 BOGO free. I used 2- .50/1 manu. coupons, which took off a dollar. I then applied a $1/2 Rite Aid coupon, which made the bags .50 a piece.

The lip gloss was 75% off of $9, making it $2.25. I had a $2 off coupon, making it .25.

Total= $1.38

Target

1 pack Pampers
2 bags Nature Valley nut clusters
12 pack Pepsi

Total= $12.00 ($8 savings. Nothing amazing, but every little bit helps)

Meijer

Big trip, but the highlights:

Total before sales and coupons: $139.16
Total after: $76.83

45% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...