Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Musings

  1. I love that God has blessed us with the opportunity to send Noah and Sammy to Trinity Christian Academy. I love how much they love to learn! Yes, it requires sacrifice on behalf of the rest of the family, especially the younger boys, but it has proven to be the best choice for our family.
  2. I love the day you realize the stomach virus has left your body, that day being today.
  3. I love my husband. He is an amazing provider. He works in the dark, in the cold, and does so without complaint. What a blessing he is!
  4. I love our daughter, Clara Noelle (well, hopefully Noelle). I am very thankful that God has given her to us. I am thankful to feel her live inside of me. She is a lively little thing. I recently had a horrifying nightmare that I lost her, as I am sure all moms can relate to. I am thankful to God for every single day that He has entrusted her to us.
  5. I love The Point, our church home. I feel so lucky (if lucky is even an accurate word) to be part of a body of believers that love God and hate religion.
  6. I love late-night bubble baths when the kids are in bed.
  7. I love pizza (but did that surprise anyone?)
  8. I love this time of year (the holidays) but I hate the cold weather. At the same time, however, the holidays wouldn't be the same without the cold weather.
  9. I love my sons. They are growing up so fast. They are gifts. I don't deserve them. God is gracious. I can't wait to see what God does with their little lives.
  10. I love that I am done with this list =) My back is hurting and the bed is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...