Friday, November 13, 2009

Toys R Us 11/13/09


Great deals on board games at TRU this week:

My deal:

1- Connect Four @ $9.99

1- Candyland @ $3.99

1- Memory @ $3.99

1- Don't Break the Ice @$3.99

1- Ants in the Pants @ $3.99

I paid approximately $27 (with tax) OOP (out of pocket)

I received a $10 gift card (that will be used on diapers!) for purchasing $25 in board games

I will submit for the following mail-in rebates:

$3 for Connect Four

$2 x the other 4 games

That comes to $6 for all 5 games! Can you beat that? They have all been stashed for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Don't break the ice is going to drive you crazy - lol. I threw ours away (I got it for a dollar at a garage sale). Great job at the savings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...