Awesome Mandy! I have this article in my inbox waiting to be read, but had no idea you were the one who wrote it! That's really neat. I think your story (along with the whole "We Paid Cash") series is a big encouragement to those of us who are trying to stay out of debt. And it was nice of you to respond to everyone's comments. We paid cash for a new laptop this past weekend. Such a freeing experience to have the $ saved up in advance and to not owe anyone!
Awesome Mandy! I have this article in my inbox waiting to be read, but had no idea you were the one who wrote it! That's really neat. I think your story (along with the whole "We Paid Cash") series is a big encouragement to those of us who are trying to stay out of debt. And it was nice of you to respond to everyone's comments. We paid cash for a new laptop this past weekend. Such a freeing experience to have the $ saved up in advance and to not owe anyone!
ReplyDelete