Hey! I saw your "paid cash" post on money saving mom and was super excited to see that you live in Lexington (I live in Irvine which is about an hour southeast of there). I rarely see "online" people who are even semi close to me so I had to come say "hi"
Hey, I found you from Money Saving Mom. I'm Mandy, I'm in Lexington, and we have lots in common!! Please send me an email if you'd like. You can check out my blog www.mandys-life.blogspot.com
How do you make a signature???
ReplyDeletemylivesignature.com
ReplyDeleteBut I cannot get it to show up on my written posts. Only videos.
Hey! I saw your "paid cash" post on money saving mom and was super excited to see that you live in Lexington (I live in Irvine which is about an hour southeast of there). I rarely see "online" people who are even semi close to me so I had to come say "hi"
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and your family!
Hey, I found you from Money Saving Mom. I'm Mandy, I'm in Lexington, and we have lots in common!! Please send me an email if you'd like. You can check out my blog www.mandys-life.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteMandy
Thanks for the comments, girls!
ReplyDeleteMiss talking to ya! :)
ReplyDeleteAudrey
I know! I have been reading your blog. Loved Bauer's bday pics!
ReplyDelete