Friday, October 30, 2009

Some recent photos

Here are some recent photos I took after the boys visit to the doctor this morning. Sammy and Simon have strep and Kaed has a cold. Noah is doing well. They don't look like they've lost any of their energy, do they?

Simon (I love this one)
Looking a little sick, but not too bad...

My little Kaed. I don't think he's thrilled:


Noah and Sammy:

Not a great photo, but I like to get one of all of them playing:


I like Simon's tongue here=):

My little Batman. He has both of his brother's costumes from last year. He alternates between Batman and the UPS man. We'll see which one he picks to wear out tomorrow night:

1 comment:

  1. I love Simon's batman costume! Leaves are so fun. Thanks for sharing new pictures. :)

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...