- Easter is over and I thoroughly failed to cultivate tradition or a greater love for our Savior. I could fester up a million excuses but it wouldn't change the fact that I was responsible and I failed. It's been a very sobering Monday and I am having to repeatedly remind myself that God's grace is abundant and available to me in my failures.
- On a lighter note, Whole Foods' one day Friday deal is organic strawberries for $1.99. Seeing that my family could eat one package per meal (as opposed to stretching them out over a week), I find this deal most delightful!
- Our dishwasher is broken. I forgot what it felt like to plan your meals around how many dishes you will have to wash.
- I have found myself longing for a future (say, 2013-ish) sixth child recently. Yep. Some of you might remember when I wrote this. At the time I was rather unconvinced that I would ever find myself eating my words. Perhaps nothing has changed. I just had to voice the "itch". Only time will tell.
- My fabulous husband has completed a little over 1/4 of his supervised counseling. I'm so proud of him.
- I am speaking to a group of ladies this week on three of my favorite things: 1. Jesus. 2. Frugality. 3. Natural and organic living. Pumped? Yes. A wee bit nervous? Yes.
- My kids continue to grow. I am just certain that any day now Noah's voice will change and Clara will go to kindergarten. I feel like I live life in a bittersweet state.
- In just a little over three weeks, David and I will fly to Colorado (kid-free) to vacation for one (almost) whole week. We are very thankful for the change to have some time alone and away.
Monday, April 25, 2011
monday musings
Labels:
Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment