
I had my final ultrasound with high-risk today. Our little girl is great. In the first photo, you can see that she is, in fact, still a girl=) In the second, you can see her face- frowning. The cranial bones have formed a shadow across part of her face, but hopefully you can still see what I am talking about. Clara weighs about 5 pounds, according to her head and bone measurements. She is head down (wayyyyyyyy down) and causing Mommy much discomfort. Her fluid levels are perfect and her heart looked fabulous, according to the tech. We are feeling very anxious and excited to meet our daughter. Sammy came at 36 weeks. Noah came at 40 weeks. This leaves me feeling pretty clueless as to when she will arrive. I am working hard to be patient, however. I shopped for our little one today. I was able to get over $100 worth of items for $28 (after sales, coupons, and gift cards) at Babies R Us. They included:- A new (and huge) diaper bag. I haven't bought a diaper bag in 5 years
- 4 new (PINK! and BPA-free) bottles
- A onesie
- Pacifiers
- A rattle (it was $1.00 on clearance)
- Spoons (We had lost all of ours)
I was super excited as the diaper bag alone cost $40!
I am doing okay. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry uncomfortable, but that's just part of it =) Nothing new to report.
P.S. Sorry for the run-on paragraphs. For some reason blogger will not allow me to separate my text into paragraphs. Boo blogger.
How do you like the diaper bag? I've been eyeing that one for a few weeks now. I'm so over my black bag (that's really a flight bag), and I'm ready for something new and improved.
ReplyDeleteI haven't used it yet, but I think I'm gonna like it!
ReplyDelete